Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sargam


I just want to say... Sargam turned out good.. apart from Sawan absalutly ruining most of it for me :P and me having my 1st fight with my best friend :-(... my dance was good.. with a few screw ups here and there and almost tripping..

Akriti cheered for me which really gave me courage... so thankyou so much Akriti if you ever come across this blog.. and to everyone who whisteled and clapped along...

lol thanks to Sawan (NOT) for making me so nervous and telling me I'll fall..

and thankyou MG, for being there and helping me like you always do and I hope we alwas stay best friends because I could never ever find a friend more amazing then you. Like i always say, your god sent because whenever Im with you I have the best time and no one wud ever replace you.. cause I can forget absalutly anything in ur company.. all the bad things.. and we have the best time..! [I hope things go back to that soon.. :-( ] ...

and well, thankyou to someone who tries his best to always be there for his friends, and someone I really hope I get to know better in the near future... who happens to be the guy who says he always tries and comment on my blog... so I shouldnt stop writting :P.. you dont come across such amazing friends everyday for sure, and... Im glad I met you!... so.. so very glad that I made a friend like you.. and I hope it works out which it might not knowing me.. but I want it to..! Which by the way is Grishm... and really, the few days before my dance and on that day - He was just so amazing and understanding about it!

Thankyou soooo much to Renata for coming.. I still wish you could have stayed.. I felt horrible.. but Im glad you were there... it was the sweetest gesture ever!

last but not least, Saloni part 2 :-D hehe.. for putting up with me when I wouldnt get the few MANY steps :-) .. and for eating away neutrella all evening and drinking soft drinks and not practising atall!

This saturday, Saloni and I have been asked to dance on the same song again, at the festival theatre, which happens to be a massive place.. their having a bollywood party there, the tickets are $85 and Saloni and I cant believe we'd be there on stage...because I know i'll muck up :-D again! I cancelled my beach house plans for that weekend though... so it better turn out good..! I certanly think thats a good news! :-)

Talk about changing topics from one thing to the other - Goodnight, thankyou for reading! ( And for leaving a comment :-D...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. wot shud i say wel i dont really lik riting comments but u want me 2 rite 1 so.. well sawan cud do wit punch but i cudnt do dat hes tooo sweet.jj. wel im glad i cheered u up nd ill always b there 2 cheer u up but sawan cud also just stop being stupid.lol neways luv ya tina

July 13, 2006  
Blogger NoNo said...

u shud upload some dance clips of yours....ur talkin so much about dance...bole to apun ko kam se kam dekhne to de...bole to kajra re kajra re pe dance karne ka....apun bhi aayega...abishek bachchan banke...saath dene ko...! hehe....keep dancin, keep smilin....PEACE!

November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home