Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Birthday Wishlist

Everyboyd is always like what do you want what do you want WHAT DO YOU WANT.. and then they get me shit I really dont want... so, Here you go.. better tell people what you'd like then get shit on the 1 day of the year thats all-about-you.. not Careline just because she was born on the same day!! but m-e-!

1. Shoes.. I have been dying for a new pair of high heels or boots sooo bad.. "good" ones!

2. Ipod Nano - Not a need... but I can defenately think of it as a want..

3. Hair curler/crinkler

4. Straightner - Anyone who has used mine will agree I need a new one.

5. BasketBall Hoop.. those ones that attatch to a long pole not the ones that you nail on the wall.. (But I think my grandmoms already getting me that!!! :-D with a ball... duh!)

6. Red Dress from MCL - its for about $60 there... oh my god - so absalutly gorgeous! And I want it before MG goes and buys it!!! :-)

7. New bag - I had the coolest one.. Mum took it with her :'(

8. Has anyone ever seen a big piglet or lala from tellitubbies? Ok so I know Im turning SEVENTEEN but how damn cute r those teddybears??? Iv only ever seen them on TV... lol never found them in a store.. Either way, any big cuddely teddybear themselves are cute as..

9. Take me Shopping - Now thats a fun birthday Gift..!

10. I so need new jewellery... lol *hint*hint*nudge*nudge*Diva*cough* Oh and I really need a cool watch, I dont have any! You wouldnt want me to be late... would you?

11. Jewellery box.. I mean, where else are you meant to keep it all?

12. I need a good chair.. my brothers got a great one in his room, mine's shit.

13. An evening gown - ...ok... I'll leave that there before I end up in a dream world, describing how badly I want a nice long silky beautiful dress :-)

14. Cash - Im saving up...!! Loads and loads will do :-) really! Dont hesitate! I guess money is the easist thing you can give without thinking too much for a gift.. and it's always very very welcome too lol

15. A new job :-( A good one..

16. A stitching machine.. I really need one..

17. Alot of cool DVD's and Movies!.. or just a life size SRK poster :-)

18. New phone - I've had this too long and its been passed down to me after 20 other people..hell, they dont even make this model anymore!

19. I wish I had almost every colour nail polish - lol.. weird huh? But Iv always wanted loads of them!

20. The necklace stand Karina got Renata for her birthday... I think it was around $25 or so.. The figure one - so damn cool..

Now, because this is a 'wish list'... Im going to put in things people cant exactely buy me on my 17th lol unless Iv got someone like the hiltons coming to celebrate it for me.. but hey, wouldnt hurt! :P

21. A car.. A small car.. But a car..

22. A digital Camera for myself!

21. Admition into NIFT - HA-HA

22. A puppy! :-(

23. A Lapton/new computer... geez, I still have Windows 98 and Im always out of space!

24. An around the world ticket! Hmm.. or just anywhere outside adelaide - hey, is it so bad I want to go away for a few days? :-)

25. A relaxing day.. with alot of massages and pedicure n manicure and alot of pampering (that I absalutly deserve) in a nice place.. You know, Im a girl after all... and how perfect would that day be..

26. Somebody here in july.. before august..

Keep reading, for more :P lol god Im a greedy needy girl :-) but... I can be... right?? Its my... MY Birthday!!!! :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger NoNo said...

Shoes...thats like a pre-fixed wish list in any woman that is breathing....!

one of the good things on ur list is puppy....get one...!!! Get one of those Andrex advert puppies...they quality!

Well...its big list...(hence the name wish list i guess...)
Wish You The Best for it all...!

Hope you get all of them...each and every one of them....after that perhaps u can get number 2 to 26 as well......! (shoes shoes shoes...)
hehe,

Tk care,
Keep smilin,

PEACE & LOVE,
Aky!

October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home