Sunday, May 29, 2011

Job offer, make $1500 monthly without quiting your job

Hello,
Good day to you, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, My name
is Mrs Brenda Scott. I am an artist by profession,I'm a British Woman
and I base in London United Kingdom.
Actually I am looking for a representative in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I
have a job offer that will earn you atleast $1,500.00 every month,
this job offer will not stop you from your daily job, and the job offer is
thus:
(i)Receiving and Processing of payment from all my customers on my
behalf.
(ii)Payment will be issued in form of Cashier Check or Poster Money Order
On your name and send to your address or through bank to bank wired
directly toyour account by our customers.
(iii)You must be checking your email every day to know when payment has
beensent or Wired by our clients
(iv)Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
(v)Forward balance after deduction of percentage/commission pay to any of
the offices you will be contacted to send payment to, you'll have a lot of
free time doing another job, because this job is part time, you'll get good
income ($400 to $500 Per Week)
kindly send me the information's below and I will have my customers send
the cashier's check to you immediately I receive your response:
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per
week. with PC knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal) And
please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why you have to
fill a contract form below
Full Name:...........
Contact Home Address:........
State/City:........
Zip Code:........
Country:..........
Occupation:..........
Post Held:.......
Phone Number:....
If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the above details
in order for us to reach you ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED
APPLICANTS/WORKERS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY INTERESTED APPLICANTS ONLY, SHOULD MAIL ME DIRECTLY VIA
Waiting to read from you as soon as possible..
Regards,
Mrs Brenda Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home