Friday, June 17, 2011

Financial Crimes Commission

ATTN

I humbly believe that you are an educated person coupled with the fact that you know very much that Fraudsters are everywhere trying to defraud unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned money. l am FARIDA WAZIRI. CHAIRMAN Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. We came across your email address while going through the list of people that have recieved fraudulent mails from Nigerians.

Per-adventure you fell victim to fraudsters[scammers],and we are looking for evidence from you so that we can get these people and prosecute to life imprisonment for tarnishing the image of our country and making the world an unbearable place. Hence,We implore you to take precautions.In addition, Stop replying any mails you suspect for the time been Forward every of their mails directly to this office, So that we can commence Investigation.

I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be wired to your bank account, but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the whereabouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with. I have contacted you to let you know the truth because i know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of money to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.

I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it a secret to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer. You better believe me or forget contacting me again but i know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all criminals.

Get back to me and i will tell you the possible way to get your fund delivered to you without the consent of anyone, i know God will reward me after all.

I expect your prompt response

Thanks.

Your faithfully,
Signed, FARIDA WAZIRI
Chairman,
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home